Preferred Owner Program Terms and Conditions Clinkscales Chevrolet is proud to announce our new Preferred Owner Program. With every dollar you spend in our service or parts department, we will apply 5% of your total bill to your preferred owner card in the form of reward points. You can use your reward points to purchase any goods and services at Clinkscales Chevrolet. There is NO cost to you to participate in this program. Simply have our cashier swipe your card when you pick up your vehicle and we'll take care of the rest. Just come in and ask your service advisor to sign you up. If you are already a member our existing Customer Loyalty program, all of your reward dollars will transfer to the new card. Have Clinkscales Chevrolet's award winning service department show you just how easy it is to earn rewards while maintaining your vehicle. It's quick, inexpensive and hassle free!
* Program Rules
- Initial card setup benefits include $25 reward dollars towards any purchase at Clinkscales Chevrolet.
- Each service, parts or accessory purchase earns 5% of total dollars spent.
- Any new customer that you refer to Clinkscales Chevrolet that purchases a vehicle earns you $25 in reward dollars.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash and are non-transferable.
- Any items purchased with the preferred card cannot be returned for cash.
- All returned items’ value will be applied to the preferred card.
- Your reward points can be used only for retail purchases at Clinkscales Chevrolet.
- Reward points can be used in conjunction with other specials and coupons.
- Buy 5 Lube, Oil, and Filters changes, get 1 FREE!
- Your preferred card can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- All cards with 24 months of inactivity will expire.
- Employees of Clinkscales Chevrolet are not eligible.
- Fleet customers or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the Preferred Owner Program.
- Customers eligible for GMS/Supplier purchase programs are not eligible to redeem sales rewards, but may utilize the service rewards program.
- Points can only be earned on cash purchases. You can not accrue points on warranty, insurance, or extended warranty purchases.
- Clinkscales Chevrolet reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the program at any time. Dealer may change the Preferred Owner Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for rewards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Dealer may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the points required for any award, modify or regulate the transferability of awards or benefits.